True LonMarks Open Architecture for Seamless BAS Integration.
A total systems approach to building automation requires the coordination of several different systems (lighting, HVAC, security, etc.) in an efficient, cost-effective manner. LonWorks enabled products like ProSys LM reduce the installation, operation and expansion costs of the building automation system, and they free the building automation system, and they free the specifier to choose the best-of-breed vendor for each subsystem.
Features and Benefits
- ProSys LM delivers true LonWorks LNS open system architecture capabilities
- ProSys LM follows complete LonMark guidelines and can interface easily with other LonWorks lighting systems.
- 9A network of ProSys LM panels can accept a virtually unlimited number of intelligent devices, including panels, Softwired switches or any number of LonWorks enabled devices.
- Configuration plug-ins allow you to integrate easily with other LonWorks enabled building automation products.
- The ProSys LM features G.E.’s ProLink Technology, making future system changes simple and cost-efficient.
- Office Buildings
- Convention Centers
- Correctional Facilities